I think I'm recovered from the weekend. My first ever formal class went well! I had an uptake of three students in the end, half of the limit I'd set for the class, which meant that I went through my material much faster than I'd expected. Having had time to think about it, there are some points I possibly could have expanded on more, and had more examples available for, but my students all seemed pleased and went away happy, so I really didn't do too badly.
In the mean time, I've a black kirtle to make and a new skill to learn in the next week and a half for the next event, so of course I've started a new knitting project. The pattern is a german one called Nanette, cuff down. I much prefer toe up, so I've translated the chart, and am just getting along with that. Woo, procrastination!