Tuesday 31 December 2013

An End to Procrastination (Socks)

For a brief, foolish moment there I really though I was going to make it out of 2013 without my annual chest infection. What I got instead was a dose so bad that after arriving on Christmas Eve, I somewhat feel like the holiday has passed me by and all the sewing plans I had with it.

Well, as energy started returning I at least got my procrastination socks finished, I would like to think they're a nice metaphor for the new year, but with the amount of projects I've given myself, I'm already quite worried that I've bitten off more than I can chew.

One project at a time. Tomorrow starts with the next Realm of Venus competition! Really should have made my final decision on my project design by now...

1 comment:

  1. The fur challenge sounds amazing! Can't wait to see what you make :) The socks are gorgeous and look snugly warm! Hope you're feeling better and see you on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete